Lūznava Manor, an example of the romantic Art Nouveau style, was the summer residence of the family of Stanislav Kerbedz, an engineer of Polish origin. The manor was built between 1905 and 1911, and is surrounded by a vast, landscaped park. Between 1911 and 1915, the manor was visited by musicians, literati, artists and sculptors. The owners of the manor abandoned it during the First World War. Since then, army headquarters, educational institutions, the parish administration and a library have been based here. The Luznava Manor was then reconstructed between 2011 and 2014.
Ancient Zilupe valley
St Dominic’s Roman Catholic Church in Pasiene
Ludza with lakes and castle ruins
Latgalian crucifix in a country scene
Daugava River Bends